Austria and Freemasonry

Place to publish your meeting dates etc. or just Meet ups.

Moderators: Peter Moir, MrBenn, Peter Taylor, middlepillar

Austria and Freemasonry

Postby forester » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 am

Hi All,
I am off to Austria on saturday and was wondering if anyone knew of anything of Masonic interest in either Salzburg or St Wolfgang. I have done a bit of Googling but there does not appear to be a website for the Grand lodge of Austria
thanks in advance
Chas
forester
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Re: Austria and Freemasonry

Postby MrBenn » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:07 pm

"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."

mail me : mrbenn@lodgeroomuk.com
MrBenn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MrBenn » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:08 pm

google ninja skiilz.....

http://www.freimaurerei.at/
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."

mail me : mrbenn@lodgeroomuk.com
MrBenn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ozmike » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:12 am

Hi, I used to be a member of a lodge under the GL Austria. There is only 1 Lodge working in English (my Mother Lodge) and it's located in Vienna. It works Emulation and meets the 3rd Thursday of the month in the evening. All the other lodges work Schroeders Ritual in german. PM me if you want any more details.
ozmike
LRUK Fellow
LRUK  Fellow

Postby forester105 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm

ozmike wrote:Hi, I used to be a member of a lodge under the GL Austria. There is only 1 Lodge working in English (my Mother Lodge) and it's located in Vienna. It works Emulation and meets the 3rd Thursday of the month in the evening. All the other lodges work Schroeders Ritual in german. PM me if you want any more details.

Hi Mike, thanks for the response, but I am now back from my holiday, I did take a snoop around Salzburg but could find no evidence of a lodge building.
forester105

Postby Kaiser » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:10 pm

I was in Salzburg fairly recently and walked through the little graveyard in the centre of town which was part of a city tour. Whilst walking through this quaint little place of rest I noticed a grave which had a square and compass on it. It's amazing what you see when you look hard enough.
Malo Mori Quam Foedari........ I would rather die than be disgraced

Pelham Lodge No. 939
Fire Service Lodge No 8401
Pelham Chapter No 939
Kaiser

Return to Meet and Greet