Military Masons: North West

Place to publish your meeting dates etc. or just Meet ups.

Moderators: Peter Moir, MrBenn, Peter Taylor, middlepillar

Military Masons: North West

Postby Sebastian » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 pm

I am shortly to be posted to the North West. I am interested in visiting lodges or meeting with people who may be serving pwrsonnel or veterans, and to find the lodges with the greatest preponderance of serving/ex-serving personnel. Thank you
Sebastian
LRUK Newbie
LRUK  Newbie

Re: Military Masons: North West

Postby Bernie » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:24 am

I'm sure I've seen this post on some of the Facebook groups. If so, you've already had some feedback. Where in the NW are you heading to?

If you are anywhere near Richmond, N.Yorks, I would recommend to you St Patrick's Lodge 295, Irish Constitution, which holds the oldest travelling warrant in the world. They are the lodge of the QDG and are an absolutely fantastic lodge to visit with. I only get to their installations; but what a fantastic occasion that is; and the Festive Boards!!!! Wow.... I hope you like Whisky! At the FB there is a bottle on the table for every 4-6 persons dining!

If any brother fancies seeing an Irish Lodge working, but can't get to Ireland; look up St Pat's on the internet and get yourself along to one of their meetings. You won't be disappointed. Great ritual, great FB and a really great bunch of brethren.
Fraternally,

Bernie

Si Monumentum Requiris Circumspice
Bernie
LRUK Grand Supreme Master
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Re: Military Masons: North West

Postby Sebastian » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

How splendid! I was based just outside Richmond (Catterick) for two years and never knew.

I am going nearer the Preston-Blackpool area.
Sebastian
LRUK Newbie
LRUK  Newbie

Return to Meet and Greet