The Big Day Saturday!!

Open discussion area for those who wish to learn more.

Moderators: Peter Taylor, JulesTheBit, middlepillar, wayne cowley

The Big Day Saturday!!

Postby middlepillar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:05 am

Well, Saturday is nearly here and I am so looking forward to seeing MW Frater Doug Forbes being Consecrated as MW Supreme Magus of Scotia and then witnessing The ceremonies of V,VI,VII,VIII and IX being conferred on several friends and known members at The High Council meeting.
It will be an enormous day for Doug as well as The New Senior Substitute Magus Ian and all the new High Council Officers, I wish everyone attending a marvellous day!
I am arriving in Perth with several friends from Anglia and staying at The Salutation Hotel on Friday evening if any of The members of LRUK are there on Friday night please make sure we meet up (I cannot see me straying too far) it will be great to renew old acquaintances and make new ones.
Looking forward to it! (55) (55) (7)
There is nothing more easy than to come to the gate of truth; there is nothing more difficult than to enter it. This applies to most of the wise of this world. 'Louis Claude de St Martin'
middlepillar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Big Day Saturday!!

Postby Peter Taylor » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm

See you on Saturday!
Coming out from Dundee on the train,so looking forward to the day and the discussion over a few drinks afterwards!
Regards, Peter
Provincial Grand Master of Forfarshire, PM Albert Lochee 448, PM Discovery 1789, Honorary, 49, 54, 99, 164, 225, 299, 317, 327, 486, 1220, 1308, Proxy Master 1371 SC, Zambia: Associate 198, Colorado: PZ RA Chapter Albert 503: RW Mark Master: RAM, CC: AASR 31°, PMWS, PGC: SRIS 9°: ROoS: OSM: KT: KTP: RCC: Squaremen
Peter Taylor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Saracen1970 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:44 pm

I hope you all have a fantastic day in Perth, I cannot make it unfortunately as I am secretary in a KT Preceptory which is meeting in Newtongrange at 2pm.
Alex
of what use are flambeaux, torches and spectacles to him who shuts his eyes so as not to see?
Saracen1970
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Postby MrMason » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Heading up on the day, should be up by 8.30am.

Catch up soon with new and "auld" Fratres!!!!!
Regards
Bob
MrMason

Postby eric384 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Good day in Perth today and able to meet three more members of LRUK in person as well and another few I'd already met. a truly international event with the new SM of SRIS installed by his counterparts in SRIA and SRICF in front of a packed temple.
Eric Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth
eric384

Postby Peter Moir » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 am

Well said Eric and can second your comments about it being a wonderful event. So pleased to have met up with members of LRUK with whom I have been in contact with for many years. It was a pleasure to put faces to names.
Peter Moir

Postby Peter Taylor » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:39 am

A fantastic day! The ceremony of "installation" of the new MWS Magus of the SRIS was simply wonderful.
A day full of love, and the discussions before during and afterwards were so enlightening!
Thanks to all!
Regards, Peter
Provincial Grand Master of Forfarshire, PM Albert Lochee 448, PM Discovery 1789, Honorary, 49, 54, 99, 164, 225, 299, 317, 327, 486, 1220, 1308, Proxy Master 1371 SC, Zambia: Associate 198, Colorado: PZ RA Chapter Albert 503: RW Mark Master: RAM, CC: AASR 31°, PMWS, PGC: SRIS 9°: ROoS: OSM: KT: KTP: RCC: Squaremen
Peter Taylor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby middlepillar » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Just walked through the door after a wonderful weekend!

Got to meet Eckywan and Peter Moir and got reacquainted with Peter Taylor! Really good to actually sit down and talk with Peter and catch up on things! Strange to think that we have known each other for so long over the internet but only met twice in the real World! Eric and Mr Mason I see too often!! But its always great to catch up with them!!

Both Ecky and Peter M were totally different from what I expected, great to say in a good way!

It was a really special occasion and I was just delighted to be there with so many friends to witness my very good friend Doug become Supreme magus of Scotia. He will be a magnificent SM and that does not take anything away from MW Frater Fred who was also a wonderful man

Heres to the next one! (7) (7) (7)
There is nothing more easy than to come to the gate of truth; there is nothing more difficult than to enter it. This applies to most of the wise of this world. 'Louis Claude de St Martin'
middlepillar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MrMason » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:11 pm

middlepillar wrote: Eric and Mr Mason I see too often!!

Trust me, I keep trying to avoid you, (10) (19) (7)
Regards
Bob
MrMason

Postby eckywan2 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 am

Care fratres
What a great event !
It will not happen again in my lifetime (I hope) until Doug passes and when that comes about would the American and English fratres make the same effort ?
Best bit apart from meeting Lodgeroom Fratres was the horse ......... not just the collection but the top table response after
with SRIS matching the £250 followed by America and England making £1000 in total Fred would have been chuffed !
I felt a bit restricted as I was "hosting" fratres from Versailles and Brussels and trying to introduce them around so didn't get as much time to chat with those I wanted to. C'est la vie
Bob and Phil glad to have met you both ! If /When I seem to wind people up remember its partly "pour encorager les autres" to be proud of their own history I am ! Veritas per vigilo semper vincit.
eckywan2

Return to Rosicrucians