SRIS High Council Convocation

Open discussion area for those who wish to learn more.

Moderators: Peter Taylor, JulesTheBit, middlepillar, wayne cowley

SRIS High Council Convocation

Postby Susurration » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

SRIS High Council convocation this morning in Perth was particularly good. Four Fratres of SRIA made it up and there was a good turnout, including five Fratres from Finland. The Semper Discens College had Grade VII conferred on two Fratres, Grade VI on one, a Suffragan appointment made and Magus Honoris Causa 9 conferred on one of our Fraters as well. Good company at lunch afterwards too. A good day.
Cheers,
Bill
Susurration
LRUK Grand Supreme Master
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Re: SRIS High Council Convocation

Postby middlepillar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 am

Glad it went well Bill, I was sorry not to be able to make it but I know Alistair and Paul were really looking forward to it

Chris
There is nothing more easy than to come to the gate of truth; there is nothing more difficult than to enter it. This applies to most of the wise of this world. 'Louis Claude de St Martin'
middlepillar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SRIS High Council Convocation

Postby Peter Moir » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Greetings from the newest member of East of Scotland college. A very impressive ceremony enjoyed very much. Several Fratres from Semper Discens College (including Bill) in attendance. Look forward to meeting up again. Roll on 2nd May.
Peter Moir

Postby Peter Taylor » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Unfortunately my holiday plans coincided with this year's meeting. Sorry I missed it!
BTW glad you enjoyed the ceremony Peter. I too am looking forward to the next meeting.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk
Regards, Peter
Provincial Grand Master of Forfarshire, PM Albert Lochee 448, PM Discovery 1789, Honorary, 49, 54, 99, 164, 225, 299, 317, 327, 486, 1220, 1308, Proxy Master 1371 SC, Zambia: Associate 198, Colorado: PZ RA Chapter Albert 503: RW Mark Master: RAM, CC: AASR 31°, PMWS, PGC: SRIS 9°: ROoS: OSM: KT: KTP: RCC: Squaremen
Peter Taylor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Rosicrucians