Good freemason

Delve into the specifics of Masonry, opinion and answers

Moderators: Peter Dowling, Peter Moir, MrBenn, Peter Taylor, JulesTheBit, middlepillar

Good freemason

Postby goodlight » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi,
I am seeking some help , when i meditate and say the words good freemason I start to receive images of a good freemason, I also have images of a man standing in the centre of a room with a child either side of that man and he appears to be walking away with these children unless I say something? For an example I say right and one child would move to the right or I would do 3 right angles and they would move to the right, or some out side source would be making the man and children move without me saying or moving .. which would lead to unwanted disgusting imagery, so I have so far had a 2 year battle to try and make sure that the images are normal... Is there an easy way to close me off or so that I do not receive unwanted images...

Also when I am out and about and talk to people in a normal in convosation... sometimes if I say " yeah" to answare a normal question I get a stinging sensation on my skin.. and other times I would say no to answare a normal question I would receive the same stinging sensation?

However I did recive a blue cube or blue box initiation "no" "me' where I said "no" and Simone else said "me" about 2 years however I was told by the wire from my neighbours? not to do the 3 right angles that I saw after flying to orions belt, or when talking to people in normal convosations?

I also did reviced an unwanted red/black cube initiation, that told me to be quite about what I saw, which was not my choice? I might add which sounded like my neighbours... I also saw a geometric shape that changed in real time to another strange geometric shape in space, that I had never seen before or since?

I also had anwated initiation where I viewed a man rasing his left hand as if to say hi, or stop? This was in black and white imagery?
After the left hand initiation I also saw a man show me a a right arm big right angle? Rasing his right arm to shoulder height, stretched out pointing to the right hand side.. so to speak? This initiation was in full colour?.. so to speak
I can't quite remember that if the blue cube was the first or third initiation regarding gestures?

Have i been made or am I a freemason? or Moral mason? and should I use these gestures in the real world?

Kind regards
goodlight
christ light
moral light
blue cube
goodlight
LRUK Newbie
LRUK  Newbie

Re: Good freemason

Postby Trouillogan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:56 am

I feel that the assistance you are seeking is unlikely to be found in this forum.
Trouillogan
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Postby russellholland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:43 am

> I get a stinging sensation on my skin.. and other times I would say no to answare a normal question I would receive the same stinging sensation?

Astral entities are known to discipline their humans in such ways and worse.

I suggest you get some help in clearing your aura.
russellholland

Postby goodlight » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:03 pm

just out of interest why would I not receive any help from this forum?

That sounds like a great idea Russel.. any suggestions of how would be great.

Kind regards
a good light
goodlight
LRUK Newbie
LRUK  Newbie

Postby Trouillogan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:05 pm

goodlight wrote:just out of interest why would I not receive any help from this forum?

That sounds like a great idea Russel.. any suggestions of how would be great.

Kind regards
a good light

This forum is generally for Pure Antient Craft Freemasonry. The questions you are asking are in terms that are outside our normal masonic experiences. Hence the suggestion that you seek help elsewhere.
Trouillogan

Postby russellholland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm

>any suggestions of how would be great.

The best book on releasing spirits is Spirit Releasement Therapy.
https://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Releaseme ... 092991516X

There are various practitioners that claim to follow this tradition.

http://www.spiritrelease.com/pracx.htm
http://www.spiritrelease.org/therapists.php

Perhaps the most important key is to discover what it is that allows the spirits to do this to you. There may be some permission that you have given.
russellholland

Return to Esoteric Freemasonry