golden sqaure and compass

Delve into the specifics of Masonry, opinion and answers

Moderators: Peter Dowling, Peter Moir, MrBenn, Peter Taylor, JulesTheBit, middlepillar

golden sqaure and compass

Postby goodlight » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could kindly explain, why I am seeing a golden square and compus with a G, inside black and white squares that are spinning in my minds eye, when I close my eyes to go to sleep at night and sometimes when I close my eyes and apply pressure to them, I am not a mason or freemason however I have thought about becoming a moral mason or esoteric free mason, I have been experiencing Masonic and freemasonic images for the last 2 years, along with other unwanted obscure imagery.

Kind regards
a goodlight,
a Christ light,
a moral light
goodlight
LRUK Newbie
LRUK  Newbie

Re: golden sqaure and compass

Postby Trouillogan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:59 am

The 'free masonry' of which you speak would appear to be very different from the freemasonry that is normally discussed in this forum.
Trouillogan
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Postby russellholland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:40 am

> I am seeing a golden square and compus with a G, inside black and white squares that are spinning in my minds eye, when I close my eyes to go to sleep at night

In my experience many people meet out of the body in ritual groups. Some of these groups are dark.

Having read your other post, I suggest you get some spiritual help.
russellholland

Postby goodlight » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Could you explain the differences? And why this forum dosnt speak of this kind of freemasonry
goodlight
LRUK Newbie
LRUK  Newbie

Postby Trouillogan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:01 pm

goodlight wrote:Could you explain the differences? And why this forum dosnt speak of this kind of freemasonry

As has already been intimated, to set you on an appropriate path the suggestion is that you seek the assistance of your own spiritual leader.
Trouillogan

Postby russellholland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:50 pm

>which are these groups that meet out of the body? I never heard of such things.

As you must know, humans are not purely physical. They operate at several levels of existence, usually in groups. The concept of "group souls" reflects this.
russellholland

Return to Esoteric Freemasonry