Need to ask a necessary question

COME AND SAY HELLO.
This should be your first stop. Let us know you're here and something about yourself.

Moderators: Peter Dowling, Peter Moir, MrBenn, Peter Taylor, JulesTheBit, middlepillar

Need to ask a necessary question

Postby Luci » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:28 am

Hello,

I have a necessary question. Did Theron die ?

Luci
No man handling the sacred coffee maker.
Luci
LRUK Grand Supreme Master

Re: Need to ask a necessary question

Postby wayne cowley » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:31 am

Regrettably yes Luci

Several years ago - though he is still sadly missed

Wayne
PM Hamlet of Van Lodge 8334 UGLE (Caerphilly - South Wales); PZ Hamlet of Van Chapter 8334
PM, Caerffili MMM 1348; PCN, Caerffili RAM 1348; St Teilo Chapter A&AR 789; Brangwyn SRIA 75;
Castell Caerffili OSM 466; Fforest KT 582: Merthyr Tydfil R&SM 120, Athelstan 53; Dyfrig Sant RCC 295; Salem KTP 100; OSC 21 TI; SToA 31; AMD 53; Operatives, ROS
wayne cowley
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Luci » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Thank you Mr Cowley, sir.
Luci

Postby Luci » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:06 pm

I had to ask this question to confirm a personal line of thought related to something I'm going to publish and Mr Dunn, whom I haven't even thought about for several years, kept coming to mind, repeatedly. It wasn't the actual publishing, but a suggestion that if I'm going to publish I should ask him what their concerns are and possible questions I should address that are relative to the topic, that I have an equal moral obligation to do so considering the KJB's origins. After looking for some basic contact information it occured to me possibly that he meant ask yall and not him, and it does sound like him. I was sorry to hear that he had passed away.
So, that being said after careful consideration he has a point. My topic is Adam was created from mercy, and some of the different understandings that come from it, and here's how you can confirm all of them, essentially. Equally also a moral obligation. Please consider it. It's going to be a while anyways before I get to a publishing point because I'm going to paint it first.

Luci

I was thinking there's a better way to express this and for it to be more comprehensible. Genesis 3:19-24 and Genesis 4:25-26, it's communicating the same thing and that's what I'm working on.
Luci

Postby wayne cowley » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Luci wrote:Thank you Mr Cowley, sir.

No need for the "Mr" - Wayne is more than adequate Luci

Wayne
PM Hamlet of Van Lodge 8334 UGLE (Caerphilly - South Wales); PZ Hamlet of Van Chapter 8334
PM, Caerffili MMM 1348; PCN, Caerffili RAM 1348; St Teilo Chapter A&AR 789; Brangwyn SRIA 75;
Castell Caerffili OSM 466; Fforest KT 582: Merthyr Tydfil R&SM 120, Athelstan 53; Dyfrig Sant RCC 295; Salem KTP 100; OSC 21 TI; SToA 31; AMD 53; Operatives, ROS
wayne cowley
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Luci » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:05 pm

I appreciate that Wayne. Just trying to be a little reserved. Last time I was here I had a blazing case of stigmata, for the lack of a better description. Doesn't always include manners.

Luci
Luci

Return to Landing Pad